Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships for Canadian and Foreign Citizens, 2022.
Government of Canada offering the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program for Canadian and foreign citizens in 2022/2023. Up to 70 fellowships are awarded each year (up to 140 awards are active at any one time).
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program provides funding to the best postdoctoral applicants, nationally and internationally, which will make a positive contribution to the economic, social and research growth of the country.
The aim of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program is to attract and retain world-class postdoctoral talent, nationally and internationally, to develop their leadership potential and replace them with success as tomorrow’s research leaders.
Application Deadline 2022
The closing date for submission of entries to participate in the following grant is September 21, 2022.
University or Organization: Government of Canada
Course Level: Postdoctoral Studies
Awards: $ 70,000 per year
Application Mode: Online
Nationality: Canadian and international
The program is in Canada or other approved countries.
Eligibility in 2022
- Canadian and foreign nationals can apply for these Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- Fellowships are awarded in the following research areas: Health research, Natural sciences, engineering, Social sciences, or humanities.
- Canadian citizens, Canadian permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply under these conditions:
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may not hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution,
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent Canadian residents who have obtained their Ph.D., Ph.D. or health professional degree from an overseas university may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution, and
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent Canadian residents who have obtained their Ph.D., Ph.D. or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada. Please ensure that you and the proposed host institution meet the criteria below before applying for a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship. Applications that do not meet all the eligibility criteria will not be accepted. Eligibility of the applicant Citizenship and location of the host institution.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The application method is online.
Entry Requirements: Applicants for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program 2022/2023 must meet or have met all degree requirements for the degree of Ph.D., Ph.D., or health professional. Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree or a health professional from a university abroad.
Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the country of origin will often be required to meet specific English / other language requirements in order to study there.
Creative Biolabs Scholarship for International Students, 2022
To further support student research and higher education in the fields of medicine and science, Creative Biolabs is proud to announce a Creative Biolaboratories Scholarship for international students for the 2022-2023 academic year.
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be registered as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
Founded in 2005, Creative Biolabs, Inc. is a life science company. produces and supplies biotechnology products and services for early drug discovery and development, including various phage display libraries such as prefabricated libraries, phage demonstration services, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization. Customers include pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, government agencies, clinical research organizations, and biotechnology companies.
Why study at Creative Biolabs? Creative Biolabs is a pioneer in the field of preclinical drug discovery. They help global researchers come up with solutions that will create a brighter future for people around the world. Here, everyone is important and will be a vital contributor to our career.
Application Deadline 2022
Applications must be received by September 30, 2022.
University or Organization: Creative Bio Labs
Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD
Award: $ 1,000
Access Mode: Online
The award is in the UK and US
Eligibility in 2022
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. in a field related to science such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Registered as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
• Major in a field related to science such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must download and complete the Creative Biolabs 2022 Scholarship Application and recommendation letter. Applicants should then email the following documents to email@example.com with the “Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application 2022-Full Name”.
Supporting Documents: Applicants require a copy of their current writing.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a 10-12 page PowerPoint with full detailed lecture notes should be original and grammatically correct.
Entry Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative average grade of B (3.0 GPA).
Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
Creative Biolabs will provide an amount of $ 1,000 for outstanding students for the 2022-2023 academic year.