If you are a candidate appearing for the next Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and want to know the Full List of Things to Take to JAMB Exam Hall 2022? Read below;
The JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2022 started today Friday, May 6th, 2022 to Monday, May 16th, 2022.
As you study for the JAMB UTME test, it is a good idea to be aware of what you need to know before entering the JAMB exam hall to avoid getting punished, which is why we have produced this post to guide you through.
You must provide one of the slips to the invigilator and preserve the other for your records.
The JAMB examination slip should be printed in color, although it is not required.
The Complete List of Things You Should Not Bring to the JAMB Exam Hall
During its tests, the board has barred the usage of the following items in this list:
- Automated Teller Machine Cards (ATM)
- Books Or Any Reading Material
- Smart Buttons
- Bluetooth Devices
- Mart Lenses
- Hard Disks Or Similar Storage Devices
- Pens Or Biros
- Key holders
- Wallet Or Purse
- Mathematical Set
- Mobile Phones Or Similar Electronic Devices
- Earpieces, Ink Or Pen Readers
- Parents, Guardians, And Relatives
- Smart Rings Or Jewelry
- Atm Card
- Spy Reading Glasses
if you have not printed your JAMB Slip yet, please do so, so you don’t start rushing on the day of your exam.
How to Examine JAMB Reprint 2022
- Open a new tab on your computer and navigate to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip – CLOSED
- Enter the JAMB registration number or telephone number that you provided during registration in the section where it is required.
- You will notice a button underneath the space where you input your registration number; click on it.
- After it loads, you will see your JAMB exam slip, which you may screenshot, download as a PDF, or print.
How to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip 2022 Without Email
If you have not linked your email to your JAMB profile or if you are unable to link your email to your JAMB profile, the following procedure can be used to reprint your JAMB test slip without email:
- Visit the JAMB Services Portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Select “UTME 2022 Main Examination Slip” from the drop-down menu.
- In the area provided, enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, select the “Print Examination Slip” option.
- At this point, your 2022 JAMB examination slip will be shown for printing.
- Make sure you print a copy and bring it with you to the exam.