Lorache Consulting Limited is a business consulting firm that specializes in business process and strategy, human resource development, and marketing management. Lorache company is led by a group of seasoned experts and great management strategists who are well-known and well-versed in their respective fields of expertise.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs
- Electrical Injection Molding Machine maintenance and its auxiliaries (Dryer,Dehumidifier, Chiller, Air compressor and cooling tower).
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Responsible for Food safety and Integrated Management systems documentations
Requirements & Skills
- B.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering preferably, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering
- 4 -8 years industrial experience(preferably Perform manufacturing)
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People-management skills.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: THIS EMAIL using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.