uLesson Education Limited is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible.
Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
uLesson Education Limited currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz, and Business insider.
We are Recruiting to Fill the Position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Rivers, Enugu, Delta, Abia, Kwara, Niger, and Ghana
We are looking to hire enthusiastic and driven field sales representatives to generate leads and drive sales. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell/upsell the company’s products to existing and prospective customers.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Researching competitors’ products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven field sales experience (especially in the insurance industry)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in technology and dealing with equipment and software
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (telling us a bit about yourself) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.