The University of London is delighted to offer new international students the 5 Year Anniversary Bursary Global MBA Scholarship. Interested students can apply for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarships in UK application is open exclusively to all new students residing in selected international countries on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the Global MBA. Applicants who have applied for admission and have been accepted by the university are eligible for this 30% scholarship.
Why choose to study at the University of London? The University of London aims to transform people’s lives through education. It is driven by a commitment to diversity, inclusion and access and a belief in their power to create new ways of knowing. The university has always sought to provide innovative training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the October intake is 12th September, 2022.
University or organization: University of London.
Course level: Masters
Prize: registration fee.
The award – scholarships in UK.
Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
Eligible Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for the Global MBA program offered at the University of London.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/certain criteria:
- Applicants must come from a country listed in the list of countries in band A.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must register for hiring in July and October 2022.
How to Apply
How to apply: Students must apply for admission to the Global MBA program via the university portal. All suitable candidates will be automatically considered.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a second-class honors degree or equivalent from an acceptable institution and at least three years of work experience in a managerial role (within the past five years).
Supporting documents: Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
Language requirements: Students are required to provide the following tests with the minimum mark required by the university:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test,
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening,
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 in total, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening,
- Cambridge certificate of proficiency in the English language,
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or higher), OR
- Duolingo: must achieve an overall score of at least 120.
The University of London will award selected applicants a 30% tuition scholarship for the Global MBA program undertaken.