The majority of the high-demand professions in Canada to watch are in the technology industry, and only a few of them need extensive online expertise.
The ten job opportunities that are emerging in Canada are:
- Information systems testing technicians.
- Cybersecurity specialists
- Chief experience officers
- Systems auditor
- 3D architects
- Automation engineers
- Artificial intelligence researchers
- Developers/ Software Engineers
- Live chat agents
- Systems security analysts
- Environmental engineers
- Blockchain developers
- Data scientists
- Cyber forensic investigators
Most in Demand Jobs in Canada due to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is currently increased demand for workers in essential services. Some noteworthy mentions are:
- Licensed practical nurses.
- Laborers in food, beverage, and associated products processing.
- Home support workers, housekeepers, and related occupations.
- Comfort Care Aide in Long Term Care Facilities.
- Delivery Drivers (To support online orders and food delivery).
- Retail store workers.
- Social workers.
- Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants.
- Paramedical occupations.
Top 10 Jobs in Demand in Ontario, Canada
The following are the top high-demand jobs in Ontario (domestic and immigrants):
- Database analysts (NOC 2172).
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173).
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174).
- Transport Truck Drivers (NOC 7511).
- Industrial butchers, meat cutters, and poultry workers (NOC 9462).
- Home Support Workers And Related Occupations, Excluding Housekeepers (NOC 4412).
- Heavy Equipment Operators (Except Crane) (NOC 7521).
- General farm workers (NOC 8431).
- Banking, credit, and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Registered nurses and psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
The skills that are in demand in Canada this year:
- Customer service.
- Project management.
- Relationship management.
- Quality control.
- Digital Technology
- Data analysis
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
What jobs now and in the next decade are in the highest demand in Canada?
- Big Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
- Logistics/Transportation Managers.
- Cyber Security Specialists.
- Administrative Assistants.
- Digital Marketing Specialists.
- IT and Support Desk Specialists.
- Mobile Application Developers.
- Web Developers.
What jobs are always in demand in 2022 and beyond Canada?
- Personal Support Workers (PSA).
- Truck drivers.
- Customer service representatives.
- Administrative assistants.
- Cyber security professionals.
- Network administrators and IT support.