Gain the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career in the USA by joining the Presidential Merit Scholarships for International Students offered by City University of Seattle in the United States. The program helps outstanding international students who wish to begin undergraduate or masters courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
City University of Seattle is a private university in Seattle, Washington, considered among the best regional universities in the West. They provide career-relevant education to professionals wanting to grow their careers.
Why Choose to Study at City University of Seattle? City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA producing schools in Washington State and globally renowned!
Deadline to Submit the Application
Summer quarter: June 15th
Fall quarter: September 15th
Winter Quarter: December 15th
Spring neighborhood: March 15th
University or organization: City University of Seattle
Course level: undergraduate or graduate
Prize: $ 5,000
Number of prizes: prizes will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis by the date of issue of the acceptance letter until the available funds have been awarded.
Application mode: online
Nationality: National and international
The award is in United States
See; Scholarships for International Students at Brigham Young University, USA
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Eligible Courses: Applicant can apply to any desired degree or certificate course at CityU.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / certain criteria:
- Open to international applicants for the first time at CityU
- Must hold an F-1 visa in the Seattle area
- Be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship covers tuition only and no cash refunds when greater than the cost of tuition
- Remaining award funds roll over for up to two additional quarters before termination.
- You must maintain full-time enrollment and start your studies at CityU within a quarter of the assignment letter
- Students with ELP Program enroll in an ongoing basis in the course and award applies immediately on enrollment.
How to apply
How to apply: Applicants apply via the university’s online portal. Subsequently, applicants must submit a financial declaration form to the International Students Office
Supporting documents: Students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Degree certificate
- All academic papers / transcripts of the previously attended institution (English
- Financial statement
- Sponsor’s statement
- Copy of passport
Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess relevant qualifications to be admitted to a program of their choice at CityU.
Language Requirements: Candidates are required to achieve minimum scores in the following English proficiency tests:
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
Successful applicants receive $5,000 for the program tuition fee applied to CityU.