University of Oldenburg
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is a university in the German city of Oldenburg. It is a standout amongst the most significant and well-respected educational and Scholarship establishments in northern Germany. It has practical expertise in transdisciplinary and realistic advancement inquiries, as well as sustainable power source studies with a focus on solar and wind energy.
Why should you study at the University of Oldenburg? Oldenburg is a location where worldwide education will be delivered in order to investigate current monetary, social, and political issues. The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is a university in the German city of Oldenburg. It is a standout amongst the most significant and well-respected educational establishments in northern Germany. It has practical expertise in transdisciplinary and viable advancement studies, as well as sustainable energy source investigations.
Candidates must submit their program application before June.
- Graduation in winter semester 2022/2023
- Residence permit for study purposes or the purpose of a doctorate (in general according to Section 16 of the German Residence Act – AufenthG)
- Monthly income during the scholarship period may not exceed EUR 450
- All international students and doctoral candidates who expect to complete their studies in the winter semester of 2022/2023 are eligible to apply.
- The prerequisites are good academic performance; pro-bono/ voluntary work inside or outside the university is a plus.
How to Apply
If you made up your mind to grasp this education award then you must be engaged in a graduate program at a university. After being admitted, you are permitted to fill out the application form -CLOSED for this grant. Send your applications by e-mail in the form of a single continuous pdf document to email@example.com, using the subject “STIBET thesis phase”.
For being a beneficiary of this grant, you are advised to submit a motivation letter, Resume/CV, transcript with grade average, enrolment certificate, and letter of recommendation. The letter of recommendation must be submitted in a closed envelope or sent by e-mail by the author to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Now; Scholarship openings at Stirling University
If you are willing to get admission then you ought to have matriculation qualification.
Simply having basic information in the English language isn’t sufficient yet applicants are required to have proficiency in speaking and composing aptitudes in this language.
Under this funding education, you will be empowered with 400 EUR per month throughout your course.
Munich Intellectual Property Law Center is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would like to apply for the scholarships offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.
What is Covered by the Scholarship?
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments toward health, accident, and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Since the DAAD scholarship includes a full fee waiver, you must apply simultaneously for MIPLC financial assistance (cf. section 2a).
Please also refer to the brochure for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” for more information. Where MIPLC and DAAD requirements differ, the stricter one applies. You are eligible for the DAAD scholarship if you meet the following requirements in addition to the MIPLC admission criteria (cf. section 1):
- Be from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC. Scientific university staff and academics are not the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.
Special Application Deadlines
You have to apply more than a year in advance, i.e. between June 1 and October 15 for the following academic year.
For more information click HERE – CLOSED