The Scottish Government in conjunction with the University of Stirling is offering Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for international students. It is the perfect chance for talented students who have an interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a specific Scottish university.
Application Deadline: The last date of application deadline is 31 May 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for the Postgraduate Coursework program
- Scholarship Award: £8000 towards the tuition fees
- Numbers of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International students can take part in this scholarship program
- Scholarships can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is offered in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare, medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: This program is applicable to anyone. However, in order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer to place a Scottish university on an eligible course.
In addition, Scotland has something for everyone when it comes to job opportunities also in the country you can broaden your horizons and open up global opportunities.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, you must go through the given link and submit an online form: https://www.scotland.org/study/saltire-scholarships/application-form
- Supporting Documents: For this scholarship, you may check the all needed requirements through this link – unavailable.
- Admission Requirements: To take advantage of the scholarship program applicants should get admission at a Scottish university on an eligible postgraduate Masters’s level course.
50 Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a program of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities.
- The scholarship offers multiple awards, each worth £8000 to study in a postgraduate Masters’s program at the University of Stirling.
- How it works: The scholarship is used towards tuition fees for any one year of full-time study