For the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 in the United States, applications are now being accepted. For the academic year 2022–2023, the University of Southern Maine is actively awarding an Undergraduate International Merit scholarship.
All international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the United States. Through this program, the University of Southern Maine hopes to enroll new, highly qualified students who have a history of academic distinction in any undergraduate program full-time.
Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 Details:
University: University of Southern Maine
Degree level: Undergraduate
Scholarship award: $8,000 to $12,000 / Year
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: United States
Last Date: 15 November 2022.
Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship 2023 is for students from all over the globe. This scholarship is divided into three parts. University of Southern Maine Scholarship detail is given below:
USM Scholarship – $8,000/year
Dirigo Scholarship – $10,000/year
President’s Scholarship – $12,000/year
- Applicants with any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply for award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in accounting, history, art, science, engineering, business, IT, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: You will be selected for this application
Are international students
- Have enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Documents: Candidates will have to provide the following documents as a part of the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Taking admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Southern Maine requires a high school diploma.
- Language: For most of the courses, the university accepts TOEFL and IELTS.
The last date to apply for University of Southern Maine Bachelors Scholarship 2023 is 15th November 2022 for Spring Semester and 1st July 2023 for Fall Semester.
How to Apply for Undergraduate Merit Scholarship?
To apply for an Undergraduate Merit Scholarship there is no separate application process as all the candidates automatically considered for this application program.
The link to the Official Advertisement link is below: