- Top 5 countries with the largest investments in Tanzania currentlyby Chinedu Okafor on November 29, 2023 at 4:00 PM
When compared to the same period in 2022, Tanzania's Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) more than doubled in Q3 of 2023. Between July and September of 2023, the East African nation received $1.05 billion in foreign direct investment (FDI) compared to $524.4 million in the same period the previous year.
- Billionaire Isabel dos Santos challenges attempt to freeze $736 million in assetsby Adekunle Agbetiloye on November 29, 2023 at 3:41 PM
Angolan billionaire Isabel dos Santos is fighting an application to freeze around £580 million ($736 million) of her assets. During a hearing at London's High Court on Wednesday, she stated that she is a target of Angola's "campaign of oppression,”
- We need to focus more on Africa’s gazelles instead of unicorns - Hassanein Hiridjee, CEO of AXIANby Victor Oluwole on November 29, 2023 at 1:38 PM
In a recent interview with Business Insider Africa, Hassanein Hiridjee, the CEO of AXIAN Group, shed light on the key factors contributing to the company's success in navigating the complex African business landscape, with a particular focus on renewable energy, fintech, and telecoms.
- Kenya’s parliament takes a fashion stand as it bans one of Ruto’s best outfitsby Chinedu Okafor on November 29, 2023 at 1:15 PM
Members of Kenya’s parliament have prohibited showing up to government offices in one of East Africa’s most recognized attires, the Kaunda Suit.
- 10 African countries with the highest climate change awarenessby Adekunle Agbetiloye on November 29, 2023 at 12:07 PM
Climate change stands out as one of the most urgent global challenges, with Africa emerging as the most susceptible continent to its impacts across various climate scenarios.