Applications are invited to apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand. Students from ADB Members countries are eligible to apply for ADB Scholarships at the University of Auckland.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 Details
- University: University of Auckland
- Degree level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: New Zealand
- Last Date: 21 July 2023.
- Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
List of Available Study Fields
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 you have to fulfill following criteria:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
Documents Required for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship
You have to prepare following document to apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet (Click Here)
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form (Click Here)
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test.
The last date to apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand is 21st July 2023.
Selection for the scholarship will take place between 24 July – 29 September 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified by November 2023.
Also Check: Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship
You have to send all Documents Listed Above and Application Form to the University of Auckland before 21 July 2023 to apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24. The Postal Address is given below. The link to Official Advertisement Link is given below:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019