Nollywood actress Chacha Eke caused a stir on social media after deactivating her account.
Many people talk about the actress when she decided to take a break from social media, which gossip blog Gistlover attributes to her mental health.
The actress is battling mental health issues beyond bipolar illness, which she was diagnosed with in 2020, according to the gossip site.
The faceless blogger also claimed that the actress’s condition has made her team take down her Instagram page.
“Another terrible news for Nollywood,” writes Gistlover. My God. Am oo Kai, this ija business jazz is very abundant. That beautiful lady. Unsurprisingly, Dem helped her deactivate her account. They say bipolar for the first time. Now it has gone further. ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo “Details will be provided later.”
Further investigation shows that the actress has indeed deactivated her account, however no information has been released from her field by the new development.
Nigerians have expressed concern for beloved Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke Faani as she reportedly goes through a mental breakdown.
The actress’s Instagram page was discovered to have been taken down indeed.
Many took to the blog’s comment section to pray for the actress.
- adorablenaomi : God pls oh nothing should happen to her for the sake of her kids
- houseoffather : Gos be with Chacah
- olayinkaruqoya : May God be with her
- princessjoy588 : Haa hope say no he Chacha
- christianaedeha : God be with her oooo
- folushewa : I think it’s Chacha, God abeg o
- lady_of_canada : Oh my God please ooo
- lus_hclaire : May God heal her. Amen