Want to work in the state of Anambra? Are you looking for job openings in Anambra State?
We publish a selection of employment opportunities in Anambra State on a daily basis to keep you up to speed on the latest job vacancies in the state.
♣ Anambra State Ministry of Education Teachers Recruitment 2022
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduates and NCE Holders for appointments as teachers in the Anambra State Secondary and Primary schools.
See also Warning signs you could lose your job
Possession of an Educational qualification is an added advantage.
The application should be submitted online via the following portal link below. Entry closes at 12.00 midnight on Friday 20/05/22.
Register Here: Ministry of Education (anambraministryofeducation.com)
♣ Bulk Sales Representative – Anambra (Onitsha)
Apply: Konga Nigeria
- As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking talented and skillful persons with a strong passion for the e-commerce space to join our Konga Business to Business Sales Team.
- The candidate must be young, attractive, and passionate to attract customers. He/she will be responsible for Sourcing, identifying, and attracting key accounts and at the same time building and maintaining good client relationships.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication and persuasive skills and should be stress-tolerant to ensure a high return on investment (ROI.).Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of SSCE or OND, in any field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Candidates can be female or male
- Good listening, and problem-solving skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skills
- Report writing. Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking skills.