The All Progressives Congress (APC) Budget Committee for its presidential primary special convention will be chaired by Gov. Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State, with the Minister of Finance, Hajiya Zainab Ahmed, as co-chair.
Mr Felix Morka, the party’s National Publicity Secretary, stated this in an Abuja statement on Wednesday.
The APC scribe has provided the following list of various committees and their members:
- Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Finance and Logistics.
- Governor of Ogun, Prince Dapo Abiodun, receives accreditation and decoration.
- Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, on security and compliance.
- Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Rtd. ), former Minister of Interior, is a co-chair.
- Election Planning – Abubakar Bagudu, Governor of Kebbi
- Co-Chair: Hope Uzodinma, Governor of Imo.
- Transportation: Dr Abdullahi Ganduje, Governor of Kano State
- Deputy: Dr Ramatu Aliyu, Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory.
- Accommodation – Babagana Zulum, Governor of Borno
- Co-Chair: Gboyega Oyetola, Governor of Osun.
- Media and Publicity – Abdullahi Sule, Governor of Nasarawa State.
- Medicals – Dr. Chris Ngige, Minister of Labour and Employment
- Co-Chair: Prof. Isaac Adewole, former Minister of Health
- Legal: Abubakar Malami SAN, Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice.
- Venue and Site Servicing: Bello Matawalle, Governor of Zamfara
- Co-Chair: Mohammed Bello, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory.
See also PDP delegate donates N12m he got from presidential aspirants to the less privileged in Kaduna
- Election Appeal – Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe State.
- Hospitality and Welfare – Simon Lalong, Governor of Plateau.
- Co-Chair: Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
- Protocols – Aminu Masari, Governor of Katsina State.
- Digital Communications – AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, Governor of Kwara.
- Pre-Convention and Management/Rapporteur – Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State.
- Deputy: Dame Pauline Tallen, Minister of Women Affairs.
- Presidential Screening Appeal – Abubakar Bello, Governor of Niger State.
- Co-Chair: Ahmed Wase, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- Accreditation of Diplomats – Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate.
- Co-Chair: Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Foreign Affairs.
The APC presidential primary special convention had been slated for June 6 and 8.