Applications are invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023. All International Students from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for ADB Internship Program 2022-2023.
Applicants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Internship Program. The Duration of the Asian Development bank internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. Open minded, Self directed and motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
The internship is only available to post-graduate level students. If you are a student of Masters Degree or PhD degree then you can apply for the internship program. It’s not for Bachelor Degree Students. The Internship is project based which will provide an excellent experience to students while working with top researchers in the world.
Asian Development Bank Internship 2023 Details:
Provided by: Asian Development Bank
Duration: up to 26 Weeks
Internship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: ADB members
Last Date: 15 September 2022.
- Stipend: Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: Asian Development Bank will give a limited amount as a travel cost for airfare. As the air travel is compulsory from home country to appointed country.
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to Asian Development Bank’s business using his/her research outputs.
What is Asian Development Bank?
The Internship Program is a project based having learning opportunity for students to get experience through research assignments based on Asian Development Bank’s current operational needs.
Asian Development Bank assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
- Asian Development Bank will provide internship opportunity twice in a year and welcomes self-directed, open-minded, motivated applicants to apply.
- Applicant must be a student of Masters Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member country.
- Be interested in academic field of study that is directly related to ADB’s work.
- Candidate must be resident of ADB’s Members
- Have an excellent skills of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Late submitted applications will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Asian Development Bank evaluates applications based on Eligibility Criteria, Relevance of work Experience and Educational Study , and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2022 is 15th September 2022 for 1s Batch and applicants can also apply for 2nd Batch from 15th December 2022 to 15th February 2023.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship?
There is an Online Application Form to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2022/23 in ADB member countries. The Official Internship Advertisement link is given below: Official Link