The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is now accepting applications.
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023 is open to all national and international students. Scholarships are available to pursue a Masters’ or a Doctoral degree in research. The institution offers Master’s and Ph.D. programmes in almost all academic fields. The degree is available to all students from across the world. Scholarships from the Australian Government Research Training Program will cover all expenses. International students are eligible for a full scholarship.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
About the school
Central Queensland University was established in 1967. The university is ranked nationally at 37 and 1627 worldwide. More than 35,000 students enrolled from all over the world.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 Details
- University: Central Queensland University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 31 December 2022.
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Details are given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
List of Available Academic Fields
There is a wide range of Master’s Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at Central Queensland University.
The List of Fields is given below:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for Central Queensland University Scholarships
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters in research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any reputable University are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
- All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree courses should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is 31st December 2022
How to Apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship
There is no Separate application to apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia.
Discuss your interest with your supervisory team. Then, the School of Graduate Research will invite students to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team. Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.