Macquarie University is proud to offer South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
This Early Acceptance Scholarship covers roughly a third of the annual tuition expenses for brilliant and dexterous overseas students from the South Asian region who intend to pursue a coursework degree at Macquarie University.
Applications are open year-round.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: AUD $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Asia Students
- The award is in Australia
Eligible Countries: Applicants from Africa and South Asia (Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka).
Eligible Course or Subjects: Any subject offered by the Macquarie university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of either of these countries in South Asia (Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka)
- Accept your Letter of Offer and pay the commencement fee by the Acceptance Deadline.
- You must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree on-campus (or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make their admission to complete the Online Application via the university portal at Macquarie University. Applicants are chosen automatically for this scholarship. Successful candidates will receive the scholarship with their offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CVs with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To get admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency. However, not all programs require the same level of English proficiency.
AUD $10,000 per year (AUD $5,000 for each session) For bachelor’s or master’s studies.