Federal Government Job Application 2022/2023 – This is where you may apply for Federal Government Jobs. Do you want to work for the Nigerian government? Check out some of the companies that are now hiring in Nigeria.
Nigeria’s government is hiring for a variety of positions in numerous agencies, ministries, and federal parastatals. The Federal Government Jobs Portal accepts applications online. We’ll show you which agencies are hiring right now and how to apply.
However, Several federal ministries are now hiring, and you should apply as soon as possible. As of the time of writing, there are many openings in the federal government.
See Federal Government recruitment and jobs presently below
Current Federal Government Jobs Recruitment & How to Apply
Federal Government Agencies, Website to Apply
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment – www.nerc.gov.ng
- National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment – www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment – www.cbn.gov.ng
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Recruitment – www.icpc.gov.ng
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – www.army.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment – www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment – www.frsc.gov.ng
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment – www.ndlea.gov.ng
- National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment – www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment – www.inecnigeria.org
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment – www.faan.gov.ng
- West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment – www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment – www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment – www.efcc.gov.ng
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) Recruitment – www.pyes.gov.ng
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment – www.son.gov.ng
- Federal Teachers Recruitment – www.fts.admissions.cloud
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment – www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment – www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment – www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Federal Government Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The requirements for Federal Government recruitment are:
- B.SC from an Accredited Tertiary Institution.
- WASSCE or NECO SSCE with a minimum of 5 Credits
- A Valid National ID or Driver‘s License.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Local Government of Origin Certificate.
- Two Passport Photographs.
Federal Government does not recruit with only SSCE. You will need to possess either a B.SC, HND, OND or NCE to get recruited into any Federal Government Agency. Federal Government recruitment closing date is not specified yet.
Candidates who are also interested in applying for Federal Government jobs should visit the www.fedcivilcervice.gov.ng to get proper guidelines and information regarding jobs in the various government sectors.