Remove the economic hurdles that stand in the way of education. Apply for the Full-tuition International Excellence Awards at the University of Kansas and support your study in the USA.
These study grants are open for international first-year and transfer students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree program at the university.
The Institution of Kansas, founded in 1865, is a public research university with five campuses. KU offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. There are several primary alternatives, as well as numerous pre-professional programs.
Why should you attend the University of Kansas? KU provides its students with research, internships, study abroad, and other educational enrichment programs.
Through February 15 till spaces are filled.
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition waiver
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- The award is in the US
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program is available in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- New freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply
- For KU International Excellence Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.5-4.0 GPA.
- F or J visa considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, international applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply through the KU Office of Admissions.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU.
Your field of study and specialized interests within it.
The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country.
A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application).
Two letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: Before you apply for the first time, make sure you know what English proficiency is required to take admitted to the university.
The University of Kansas provides a full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year) to the selected number of students for undergraduate study.