Applications are invited to apply for METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the METI Government Of Japan Internship Program.
However, If you want to get an internship and residency experience in Japan, don’t miss this opportunity. This year, 200 interns from OECD / DAC-listed countries will also be recruited for the METI internship program. The Summer Internship Program will run from mid-August to the end of September 2022.
Internships are offered at selected Japanese companies where selected interns will be retained for the entire duration of the program. As Japanese companies hire foreign experts for internships, Japan is gaining more and more internationalization for its people and organizations.
METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 Details:
Offered by: Government of Japan
Duration: 2 Months
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Award country: Japan
Last Date: 30 June 2022.
Financial Benefits of METI Government of Japan Internship Program:
METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship Program for International Students. It will cover the following:
- You will also receive insurance coverage for the entire duration of the internship.
- Interns will be able to borrow electronic devices such as laptops, communication devices and mobile phones.
- If you are traveling to Japan, you will also get full coverage of all the expenses involved.
List of Eligible Countries:
Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armenia, Albania, Angola, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cabo Verde, Antigua and Barbuda, Benin, Cameroon Argentina, Bhutan, Congo, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt, Belize, Cambodia, El Salvador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Eswatini, Botswana, Chad, Georgia, Brazil, Comoros, Ghana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guatemala, Colombia, Djibouti, Honduras, Costa Rica, Eritrea, India, Cuba, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Dominica, Gambia, Jordan, Dominican Republic, Guinea, Kenya, Ecuador and many others.
Eligibility Criteria of the METI Japanese Internship Program:
The student must be a citizen of one of the above countries.
- You must agree on the purpose of the program and be willing to cooperate with Japanese businesses to promote overseas internationalization and business development and to network with overseas universities.
- Must be proficient in Japanese (JLPT level N3 or higher) or English.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old and not more than 40 years old by October 15, 2022.
- You must be able to submit a school or university enrollment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled / graduate) university or company, etc.
- You must be able to take the required training and engage in internship at the designated work site.
- Applicants should be able to attend the internship as per the timetable fixed by the JIP office.
- You may not have attended this program from FY2016 to FY2021.
The last date to apply for the METI Government Of Japan Internship Program 2022-23 is:
- Summer internship: the middle of May, 2022～the late of June
- Winter internship: the middle of August, 2022～the late of September
How to Apply for CERN Administrative Student Program?
- Interested applicants are to fill out the online application to apply for METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan.
- Registration is only online through the registration form on the program office’s website.
- The screening process will also be based on the content of the application, qualification and experience as an intern / qualification, understanding the purpose of the program, and any conditions or applications for the host company.
- Selection will be through document screening, primary interview (local language / English / Japanese) and secondary interview (Japanese / English).
- Individual submission of various certification documents, letters of recommendation, photographs, documents for visa etc. related to university qualification or language skills etc. must submit them individually.
Also official advertisement link is given below: LINK