Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowship 2023 for Mid-career Professionals in United kingdom. International Students from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for Mid-career Professionals Fellowship.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2022 Details:
Fellowship benefits: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: Commonwealth countries
Fellowship country: United Kingdom
Last Date: No deadline.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowship 2023 for Mid-career Professionals is a Full Free Fellowship for all students. It will cover all the expenses. Details are given below:
- Will provided approved Round Airfare Tickets from candidate’s home country to the United Kingdom.
- Stipend (living allowance) payable monthly (or pro rata) for the duration of the award at the rate of £1,782 per month, or £2,197 per month for those at organizations in the London metropolitan area. Exceptionally, depending on the program arranged, a peripatetic living allowance may be payable. At the time of selection more details will be provided if applicable.
- If a Fellow declares a disability, a full assessment of needs and eligibility for additional financial support will be offered by the CSC.
- Reimbursement of the standard visa application fee.
- Up to £2,000 can agreed for awards under two months and up to a maximum of £3,000 for awards of three months (to be paid to the Host organisation on receipt of an invoice).
To be eligible for fellowship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a national of one of the eligible Commonwealth country or granted a refugee status, or a British Protected Person.
- The applicant must be a permanent national of that eligible country.
- Must have Full Time Five years of experience or Part Time equivalent experience in a profession related to the subject given above for fellowship.
- Be in employment at the time of application that they will return to upon completion of the fellowship;
- At the time of application candidate must not selected for this Fellowship in previous five years.
- Candidate not studying in any course work or Research work in UK. Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programmes of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject;
- Applicants must be available between 1 February 2023 & 15 March 2023 for this Fellowship.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Fellowship 2023 in UK for International Students is not fixed.
How to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowship?
Your application must include at least two references.
After closing date for applications and references your application given to Host organization in which you have applied for fellowship. After that the organization will review your application and give list of selected students to the Commission. Then the Commission will select final candidates for fellowship. The link to Online Application for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 and Official Link is given below: Apply Now