Zenith Carex International Limited was established on November 1st, 2002, under the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s 1968 Companies Acts, with registration number RC 465 705 In less than ten years since we began operations, we have already positioned ourselves at the forefront of the air express business, in keeping with our mission.
We are Recruiting to Fill The Position Below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee operation team’s efficiency.
- Formulate strategic and operational objective.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers.
- Manage and develop logistics staff.
- Select carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts with carriers.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and problems.
Requirements For Zenith Carex International Limited
- A Degree in Business Management or its related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years good working knowledge as an operations manager
- Creative thinking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to drive a bus.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Operations Manager (Enugu Branch)” as the subject of the mail.