Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice of source for Mobile Phones, Tablets PCs, Laptops, Quality Electronics and Inverter/ Solar Power Systems.
Fine Brothers Limited are Recruiting to Fill the Position Below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Delta, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Check: NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
The primary obligation of the Retail Sales Executive is to provide excellent customer service, identify customers’ needs, make sales, answer questions about our products and services, recommend solutions and assist the branch supervisor in his or her role in his or her absence.
- Greet, direct and assist customers as they shop for products
- Maintain good customer relations and data through sound product and services knowledge. Provide accurate information (e.g., product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Assist customers in finding/ locating desired products and accessories in stock and offering alternatives when necessary.
- Monitor customer’s preferences in line with the prevailing market trend.
- Demonstrate product use and operation to the customers.
- Provide information about warranties, specifications, care and maintenance of products;
- Maintain fairness, integrity and honesty in dealing with the customer to promote a good corporate image for the company.
- Ensure that products and accessories are well displayed and kept clean in a clean environment;
- Maintain and safeguard all company’s products and assets in the Branch and report any threat to them to the Branch supervisor.
- Ensure that all transactions and their details -phone no, email, reasons for the transactions, etc are post in the system database.
Also See: Anambra: Latest jobs in the state
- Ensure that a receipt is issued for all and every item purchased (no exception).
- Recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attending to customers’ difficulty and issues in making payments;
- Process refunds and sales return for customers.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the branch Supervisor, to ensure steady supply of required stock/ item;
- Maintain a good and clean working environment which includes proper arrangement of desk, stocks and accessories, etc.
- Ensure that cash at hand do not exceed certain limit as specified or advised by the accounts department before depositing in the bank.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
- Report any mismanagement or misappropriation of company funds and monetary matters to the head of finance.
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all products and accessories are tested immediately after purchase before customer takes delivery.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer’s representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty.
- Work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer’s product is given proper attention.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Ensure display stands are fully stocked.
- Coordinate with the branch supervisor to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target.
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary.
- Any other assignment as may be given by the branch supervisor, MD or the management.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
2 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online LINK
Note: Only candidates willing to come to enugu for interview should apply as they are the ones that will be invited.