Cormart is a prominent specialized chemicals firm in Nigeria, with operations in paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectioneries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals.
TGI Group, a global investment and holding firm with diversified interests and assets in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and other emerging countries, owns Cormart. TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services, and other enterprises are all sister companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager (Paint)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysing in-process and final samples (5 min.) from production and pilot plant samples of styrene acrylic co-polymer emulsion (Vinkocryl CMT 762& 50N)
- Consistency check on final samples of Vinkocryl CMT 762& 50N on shelf.
- Milling paints samples from Vinkocryl CMT batches and subjecting same to scrub resistance test.
- Analysing paint samples milled using samples from Vinkocryl CMT batches.
- Evaluating raw materials used for paint production to ascertain suppliers claim on efficacy and efficiency.
- Comparative analysis on competitors’ raw materials used for paint production.
- Analysing paint samples from customers and technical insight on report from analysis to meet S.O.N specifications.
- Nationwide technical support to customers on development of new paint/coating products and improvement on existing ones.
- Auditing of raw materials for production of Styrene Acrylic co-polymer emulsion in warehouse.
- Technical visit to customers to introduce new and existing raw materials for paint production.
- Research and development of new products for customers to aid sales of our raw materials.
- Testing of raw materials (Styrene Monomer, Butyl Acrylate, Acrylic Acid, etc.) used in the production of styrene acrylic co-polymer emulsion
- B.Sc in Chemistry or any related course.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.