Applications are invited to apply for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 in United Sates. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for a Fully Funded Fellowship in the USA.
The duration of the program is 9 months. Selected Candidates will spend 3-months in New York and 6-months in the host institution. The Nippon Foundation Fellowship will be provided in the USA. The Fully Funded Fellowship award is available for the academic year of 2022-23.
Here is the amazing opportunity for all students from around the world.
Upon completion of the Fellowship, Fellows are to return to their home countries and use their in-depth knowledge and extensive experience to help develop a comprehensive United Nations Convention on Maritime Policy and Law. I will help enforce the established legal system. By designing, implementing and/or testing specific marine improvement projects, including specific improvement projects.
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 Details:
Duration: 9 months
Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: United States
Last Date: 14 September 2022.
Financial Benefits of Nippon Foundation Fellowship:
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 is a Fully Funded Fellowship Program for International Students. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Fellows receive a monthly stipend from the host organization.
- Local transportation costs are covered.
- The stipend rates are different for each country and are in line with the UN stipend rates for each country.
- Return economy air tickets are provided by the host organization.
- Visa processing and visa processing fees will be covered by the United Nations.
- Medical insurance covered by the host organization.
- Host organizations will provide accommodation costs.
- Partners will receive a $100 / month book allowance.
Students can apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 who fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be between 25 and 40 years old.
- You must successfully complete your first university degree, and demonstrate the ability to conduct independent advanced academic research and study.
- You must be a mid-level professional from a national government agency in a developing state, or from another government or non-government agency in a state that deals directly with maritime affairs, and your professional position guides you. Allows to help. Nation in policy formulation and / or implementation in the region. This includes the relationship between marine sciences and science policy. Your “Nomination and Recommendation Form” must be completed by a government official or other official who can verify the nature of your work in relation to the government’s maritime affairs and maritime activities law, and explain how the award is made. These activities directly.
- Your proposed research and study program should directly assist in the formation of your nation and / or law enforcement of maritime affairs and maritime policies and programs.
- You must be free of all non-association responsibilities throughout the fellowship period unless authorized by the Division.
The last date to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 for International Students is 14 September 2022.
How to Apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023. Follow the steps given below to apply for USA Fellowship Program. Also the Official Advertisement link is given below:
- Application must be typewritten or word processed.
- Applicants must answer all questions thoroughly and clearly.
- Special attention should pay to sections 18, 19, 20, 21, and 23 of the application.
- The applicant must provide an accurate personal history.
- A proposed research and study program should plan.
- The application form must sign or certify by the nominating authority or officer in charge.
- Submit the signed form through email directly at HERE