Applications are invited to apply for the UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the University of Science & Technology Scholarship 2023 in South Korea.
The University of Science and Technology (UST) was established in 2003. This is comprised of various research institutions and public universities in South Korea. UST is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. It is providing quality education to all national and international students.
UST Scholarships 2023-24 Details
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Degree level: MS, Ph.D., MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 17 May 2023
UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
- Also Check: Khazar University International Scholarship 2023-24 in Azerbaijan (Fully Funded)
- University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
The last date to apply for the UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea for International Students is 17th May 2023.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the UST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. Please also visit the Official Link for detailed apply procedure and guidelines.