The OIST Research Internship Program 2023 in Japan is accepting applications. The Japan Internship programme is open to all international students from all over the world.
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology will host the OIST Internship in Japan (OIST). This is also a fully paid internship opportunity.
In the Japan Internship Program, all expenses will also be covered. The OIST Internship will last between 2 and 6 months, with an average of 10 to 12 weeks.
However, there will be no more time allowed. The Japan Internship programme also accepts applications from students from all around the world.
In Japan, this is a paid internship. Internship Japan for foreign students is a fantastic opportunity for them to finish a Summer Internship in Japan and learn more about the country, and they will see the door to their future careers open. The OIST Internship in Japan is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 15 October 2022.
- All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
About the OIST Internship
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique. They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Internship Available Fields
As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research. The fields below.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
Additionally, You Can also Learn about More of the Research Going on at OIST Here.
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Internship
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST internship in Japan.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3 and 4 and Master Year 1 & 2 students are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Note: You must enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application.
Please fill out the Online Application Form (Link Given Below) and submit the following Documents:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet.
- Personal Statement.
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please also note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. However, The application system will also ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
- Once you have obtained all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Given Below).
The last date to apply for the OIST internship in Japan for International Students is 15th October 2022.
How to Apply for OIST Research Internship Program
Please complete the Online Application Form and attach all of the above-mentioned documents. Also, Visit the official website OIST Research Internship Program for any form of assistance. This online form will also be the sole way to apply for an OIST Internship in Japan.